Chaz Atlas: How I See It.
Friday, February 11, 2005
 
Bush/Conservative Double Talk
George W. Bush, your appointed President is uncanny at double talk. Saying one thing and completely meaning another. No doubt Karl Rove is behind the new emphasis on certain buzz words. Rove brought new life and a permanent place in presidential election history to the word Flip-Flop. Do you know what the new name for "men-of-color" of all races and nations that stand in the way of neo-conservative domination? Think about it for a second. Times up. Thugs. Yes, the new and improved noun for dark skin men.

Whether you are a hip-hop star, NBA player, kid that hangs out at the mall with baggy clothes or Iraqi insurgent - you my friend are a Thug. The 21st century nigger. Everybody uses the term now. Its republican code people. Just pay attention. You will hear it coming out of some assholes mouth soon enough. Here is some more double talk info thanks to our friends at Common Dreams.
http://www.commondreams.org/views05/0210-20.htm
I'm Chaz Atlas and that is how I see it.

Comments:
wow cool dude, that posted at 420 woah
 
Cool, I'm a thug.
I love to hang out at JC pennys

Weenie boy
 
You are a little on the intellectually-light side of politics. I have seen better liberal blogs from my kid's preschool classmates. I think it is really special that you have the right and freedom to say what you want to say w/out fear that someone will abduct/murder you in your sleep. Of course you would never thank those that gave you the right.
 
Such a typical and childish right wing comment Techunter (Kevin). You can't intellectually challenge my message so you just talk generic trash about it. You are just like Rush, O'Reily and the rest of the Right Wing Media Network. The truth stings. My truth stung you hard enough for you to take the time to make that weak ass comment you did. If it had not pissed you off, you would have moved on to the next blog. Gotcha bitch.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger