Chaz Atlas: How I See It.
Friday, May 27, 2005
 
Give Rumsfeld the Pinochet Treatment, Says US Amnesty Chief
As I have told friends before, the world is only going to take so much of our shit before we the United States are the ones being investigated. If George W. Bush continues to be the arrogant, reckless, liar that he is, other countries and nations will quietly unite and plot to protect themselves from us! Considering we attacked a sovereign nation in Iraq that was no threat to us or his neighbors, do you blame them? Can't you see it's about the oil people? I guess we should listen to George and pass his Energy plan so that we can put billions of dollars into his friends pockets. Oh yeah, we can let Halliburton build all the new oil refineries. No need for them to go out for bid. I'm Chaz Atlas and that's how I see it.
Give Rumsfeld the Pinochet Treatment, Says US Amnesty Chief
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger