Chaz Atlas: How I See It.
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
 
FOXNews.com - U.S. & World - Report: Brazilian Shot by London Cops Didn't Run

I hate to say I told you so but I told you so. Reports now officially show that innocent victim Jean Charles de Menenez was murdered in cold blood in the London subway. He was not wearing a puffy jacket and was not running from the police. London officials said it was a deadly mistake but oh well. Others may be killed they said. Look people, Jean wasn't murdered for nothing. He saw something he was not supposed to see. I think he saw the people who really planted the napsack bombs. That is why there is no video or pics coming from the city with the most surveillance cameras. It would show the truth.

I'm Chaz Atlas and that's how I see it. Open your eyes and you can see.

FOXNews.com - U.S. & World - Report: Brazilian Shot by London Cops Didn't Run
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger