Chaz Atlas: How I See It.
Thursday, September 29, 2005
 
What Opposition Party?


The leading democrat contenders for President in 2008; Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, John Edwards and Joseph Biden have one thing in common - they all voted to give George W. Bush the authorization to go to war in Iraq. I wasn't fooled with Bush's lies, so why were they? Did Colin Powell's 3D animation presentation at the U.N. mesmerize them that much? With friends like these, who needs republicans? democrats and even moderate republicans have an incredible opportunity to take back Congress from the radical right and take back the White House in 2008. If congressional & presidential candidates run on bold, distinct, common-sense platforms. Hell I'm weighing the option myself. Can you say - Congressman Atlas? :) I'm Chaz Atlas and that's how I see it.
Dave Lindorff: What Opposition Party?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger