Chaz Atlas: How I See It.
Monday, January 16, 2006
 
Iran says, "See Ya CNN"



Iran said Monday it is barring CNN from working in Iran "until further notice" due to its mistranslation of comments made by the president in a recent news conference about the country's nuclear research.

In a speech Saturday, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad defended Iran's right to continue nuclear research. State media have complained since the speech that CNN used the translation "nuclear weapons" instead of "nuclear technology." Now do you think getting the words weapons and technology confused goes beyond being a minor mistake? I would have kicked CNN the hell out my country as well if they got something that serious that wrong. I'm Chaz Atlas and that's how I see it.
ABC News: Iran Bars CNN Over Translation of Remarks
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger