Chaz Atlas: How I See It.
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
 
Mexican Military invades Texas

In Sierra Blanca, Texas The F-B-I says men dressed as Mexican soldiers, apparent drug suspects and Texas law enforcement officers faced off on the U-S side of the Rio Grande.

F-B-I El Paso spokeswoman Andrea Simmons tells The Associated Press that Texas Department of Public Safety troopers chased three S-U-Vs yesterday, believing they were carrying drugs. The chase went to the banks of the Rio Grande. I thought we were winning the War on Terror. I thought the Bush White House and Repulicon Congress were looking out for us. Our National Guard needs to be on our borders and not in Baghdad. Our National Security is a bad joke and we the people are footing the bill. I'm Chaz Atlas and that's how I see it.

KLTV 7 Tyler-Longview-Jacksonville, TX: Standoff involved men in Mexican Army uniforms, official says
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger